Blog Neglect - Rachel Ellen

Friday 2 May 2014

Blog Neglect

Recently I've been completely neglecting my blog and I'm sure any other students at this time of year will understand why. Deadlines. A word that has "dead" in it can't possibly be a good thing and only makes everything worse.

As usual I went home for Easter with the eagerness and optimism of a young school girl "I'll get so much done over Easter, I'll concentrate more at home, I'll have everything handed in early" But predictably, two weeks later I had done nothing and panic set in. Anyone who knows me knows how much I've been stressing, but I still managed an impromptu trip to York last Friday night. Unfortunately it wasn't a cultural trip so I don't have pictures of any of the beautiful things there. I decided on the train back that's when I would take some pictures, which are mostly window reflection!



I don't claim to be a good photographer, especially after 3 hours sleep!

Other than that my life has consisted of 50% uni work, 40% sleep and the last 10% is probably eating! This is my list of things I need to do, which does have a lot of things crossed out (makes me feel slightly better)
Yes they are all colour coded to the module, and yes, one is completely ticked off!! (only 4 more to go)

I'm actually starting to feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and then I realise it isn't as bright as I thought it would be, maybe because English summers are full of rain and not sun? Or maybe it's final year of uni looming in the distance.

Good luck to anyone else with "dead"lines

thanks for reading

Rachel xx

No comments:

@templatesyard