Time Flies... - Rachel Ellen

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Time Flies...

We've all heard the phrase time flies when you're having fun, but it seems that as you get older, time just flies. (I'm only 20, I think I'm having a major midlife crisis!)


Look how much I've changed! What's even worse is the picture on the right is from about 18 months ago as well so it's not even recent!

I have just got my result for my second year of uni, which leaves me as a third year now, I honestly feel like I'm still fresh out of high school. 




For some reason there is once missing from there, but my average score from the year is 64.2% which I am very happy with, although I still think I can do better! My Creative Writing - Short Story grade is very impressive as I was told it was very difficult to gain marks. 

Only one more year to go!

Now I'll leave you with the best thing I have found in a long time, meet Loca:



Thanks for reading

Just before I leave you for today, during this blog post my internet browser asked me to change "out of" to "outta" ? Surely that's not the correct version!



Rachel xx

No comments:

@templatesyard