The Botanical Gardens - Rachel Ellen

Monday 18 May 2015

The Botanical Gardens

Last week I finished university Yipee!! However the lifestyle I'm living now is a lot less exciting than I thought it might be! I think I might have watched more television in the last week than I had throughout the rest of the year so far, daytime TV is not exciting.

One thing I did do was finally visit the Botanical Gardens in Sheffield, which I've been meaning to do for some time, and it didn't disappoint as the following pictures prove: 







Gorgeous blue skies and nice warm weather helped the gardens look even prettier! After going for dessert earlier in the week I totally felt like a lady of leisure and could definitely get used to it. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the dessert we went out for as we couldn't wait to eat it and completely forgot to.

Other than a cheeky dessert and a couple of nights with a few (or more) glasses of wine I've been trying to eat much healthier now that I have more time to make meals, but no snacking and smaller portion sizes mean I've been starving all week! Very proud of myself for finally cooking sweet potato wedges though.

This week I have my graduation ball and next week I'll be going away with family, so hopefully I'll remember to take lots of pictures to share with you all.

Once again, thanks for reading,

Rachel xx

No comments:

@templatesyard